Ryan Khurana is a Research Fellow at the Consumer Choice Center, based in Washington, D.C.
He also works as a Policy Analyst at the Competitive Enterprise Institute, where he works on technology and innovation policy, and at the Institute for Research in Economic and Fiscal Issues, where he deals with the impacts of EU regulations on startups.
He previously worked at the Institute of Economic Affairs in London, UK, and co-founded JADA Consulting, a business development consultancy for disruptive tech companies, and was a Visiting Fellow at the Cevro Institute in Prague, Czech Republic.
He has lectured on the economic impacts of the Fourth Industrial Revolution at several universities, including the University of Toronto and King’s College London.
He is a graduate of the University of Manchester, where he received a First in Politics, Philosophy, and Economics.
- Do You Like Streaming? Because The Disney-Fox Deal Is Going To Bring A Golden Age Of Streaming (23. December, 2017)
- UK’s hiking of air passenger taxes will hurt Britain’s investors and holiday-goers (24. November, 2017)
- Hammond’s white cider clamp-down could unfairly hit artisanal producers (23. November, 2017)
- UK’s increased duties on low-cost alcohol will only serve to punish the poor (23. November, 2017)
- Regulatory Capture in European Evidence-Based Policy Making (19. November, 2017)
- Governments are cracking down on Uber because they don’t understand it (12. October, 2017)
- Stripping Uber of its license is harmful to Londoners (29. September, 2017)
- The Public Health Alcohol Bill is Bad for Ireland (29. September, 2017)
- The march against science: How left-wingers are exploiting dodgy research (29. August, 2017)
- Trade and Consumer Preferences will lead to a Greener Environment (24. August, 2017)
- The UK is currently thrashing the EU on green issues (1. August, 2017)
- If the EU Burdens Biomass, the Environment Loses (7. July, 2017)
- The EU can make the US greener through trade (7. July, 2017)