The Consumer Choice Center will host six media roundtables discussing the effectiveness of the World Health Organization (WHO) during September 2018.
We invite journalists, regulators, policy-makers, and civil society to join us for presentations on the WHO’s shortcomings in working towards better global public health and how the WHO actively blocks healthier technologies in the area of harm reduction. We also want to look at the implications of the WHO’s International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) assessment of the Pesticide Glyphosate. Does the WHO politicize science? How much does evidence play a role in crafting WHO policy recommendations?
Below you can find an overview of all six events. Please click on the city in order to get to the respective registration link:
- London, United Kingdom: Thursday, September 6th
- Brussels, Belgium: Monday September 10th
- Rome, Italy: Tuesday September 18th (in Italian)
- Vienna, Austria: Wednesday, September 19th
- Washington, D.C., USA: Tuesday September 25th
- Toronto, Canada: Thursday, September 27th