The ConsEUmer Podcast is a weekly program that covers the news & politics of the European Union and its member states.
Produced by the Consumer Choice Center, we focus on consumer issues such as free trade, science-based policy-making, product safety, and privacy — but we won’t shy away from commentary on the day to day of the European Union’s institutions.
Stay tuned for exclusive interviews with policy-makers and experts, hosted by our Senior Policy Analyst Bill Wirtz.
- EP14: Lithuania bans Chinese airport scanners, IP rights, and New Polish taxes (w/ Marek Tatała)
- EP13: Fake vaccines, New border closures, and Farm to Fork (w/ Kerry Hardy)
- EP12: Alcohol labels, Private hospitals, and Cryptocurrencies (w/ David Stancel)
- EP11: Meat war, Czech food nationalism, and geo-blocking (w/ Ryan Khurana)
- EP10: Credit card fees, Vaping bans, and iPhone taxes (w/ Nazlıcan Kanmaz)
- EP9: Uber struggles, Bug eating, and Train Power! (w/ Barbora Mičková)
- EP8: Twitter ban, Polish sugar tax, and MORE BREXIT! (w/ Alex Braley)
- EP7: Irish E-Mobility, Lab Meat, and BREXIT Time! (w/ James Holland)
- EP6: Plastic tax, GMO vaccine, and CANZUK (w/ David Clement)
- EP5: Train Year, Fake Gifts, Rule of Law (w/ Adam Bartha)