Consumer Choice Radio: Ep. 11
Consumer Choice Radio is a weekly conversation featuring the latest news, interviews, and expert analysis that covers consumer topics around the world.
- Quarantine week two
- Let’s thank the people running the Internet
- A lot of silly laws are being repealed. Good riddance!
- Alcohol and cannabis delivery. What are the laws?
- INTERVIEW: Forbes Media CEO Steve Forbes on the best economic mitigation strategies for coronavirus measures
- Consumer Choice Center media hits
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on March 21, 2020.
Subscribe to our YouTube Page: http://youtube.com/consumerchoicecenter
CONSUMER CHOICE CENTER HITS
- Let Americans Test for COVID-19
- Step 4 in “Use Coronavirus to push your agenda that would never pass at any other time”
- Everyone’s freaking out about Coronavirus. Perfect time to renew the PATRIOT act while y’all are glued to CNN.
- Thomas Massie on Twitter: “I just left the floor where I spoke out against the Patriot Act/FISA Reauthorization. Video below: https://t.co/VgQlDXXwyT
- As Coronavirus Cases Rise, Europe Shuts Down – CityLab
- Rand Paul: $8.3B in emergency funds to fight coronavirus should come from ‘foreign welfare’
- Chinese foreign ministry spokesman pushes coronavirus conspiracy theory that the US Army ‘brought the epidemic to Wuhan’
- Trump’s Travel Ban Leaves Americans in Europe Scrambling to Get Home
- ‘Don’t panic’ says US woman who recovered from coronavirus