As part of the Farm to Fork Strategy, the European Commission has decided that, by the final quarter of 2022, it will present its proposal for a harmonised front-of-pack nutrition labelling system, which will be mandatory across all EU countries. The aim is to encourage consumers to shift to healthier and more sustainable diets.
- About Us
- Policy Areas
- Sweden is More Than Just IKEA
- Past Events
- The Path Forward: Liberal Democracies and Technology Policy
- Coping with uncertainty in a post-pandemic world
- FDA’s Menthol Melee: A CCC Session
- CANNABIS CONCLAVE BY CONSUMER CHOICE CENTER®
- Cannabis Conclave 2020
- Cannabis Conclave 2019
- Telecom and Media Innovation Summit
- Brand Freedom Day
- Media Roundtables: Does the WHO act
in the interest of Global Public Health?