Jeff Stier is a Senior Fellow at the Consumer Choice Center.
Mr. Stier has been a frequent guest on CNBC, and has addressed health policy on CNN, Fox News Channel, MSNBC, as well as network newscasts. He is a guest on over 100 radio shows a year, including on NPR and top-rated major market shows in cities including Boston, Philadelphia, and Sacramento, plus syndicated regional broadcasts.
Jeff’s op-eds have been published in top outlets including The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, The New York Post, Forbes, The Washington Examiner, and National Review Online.
Stier has testified at FDA scientific meetings, met with White House officials, members of Congress and their staff about science policy, and has testified at state and local legislatures across the country.
The world’s largest financial services firms regularly call on Stier to provide insight on regulatory policy related to investments in fields including food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, nutraceuticals, chemicals and tobacco.
Mr. Stier worked both in the office of the Mayor and in Corporation Counsel’s office in the Giuliani administration in New York City.
Mr. Stier is Chairman of the board of the Jewish International Connection, NY. While earning his law degree at the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Mr. Stier served two terms as Editor-In-Chief of the Cardozo Law Forum. You can find a copy of all his articles on his personal website.
- The Health 202: Who knew? A top Trump conservative is aggressively taking on tobacco (16. March, 2018)
- FDA moving forward on effort to reduce nicotine levels in cigarettes (15. March, 2018)
- The FDA is working to reduce nicotine in cigarettes (15. March, 2018)
- FDA Creates Cigarette Confusion – Calls for Science To Back Up Policy (15. March, 2018)
- This flawed UN health agency threatens America’s food supply. It’s time for badly needed reform (1. March, 2018)
- E-cigs for quitting smoking? A cautious thumbs-up from American Cancer Society (1. March, 2018)
- E-cigarettes less harmful than smoking, says American Cancer Society (22. February, 2018)
- American Cancer Society Finally Recognizes Benefits Of E-Cigs (21. February, 2018)
- Letter to the Utah House Revenue and Taxation Committee on HB 88 (21. February, 2018)
- E-cigs for quitting smoking? A cautious thumbs-up from American Cancer Society (20. February, 2018)
- FDA Panel Findings Pivotal to Future of Tobacco Market (20. February, 2018)
- Congressional oversight weeds out corrupt international junk science (16. February, 2018)
- State wants to govern kids’ soda consumption (15. February, 2018)
- Jeff Stier to FDA: Give IQOS a chance (28. January, 2018)
- World tobacco expert against Kahlon: ‘You’ve got a problem chaverim (guys)’ (18. January, 2018)
- Center for Science in the Public Interest wants regulation, not public health (11. January, 2018)