Consumer Choice Radio: Ep. 8
Hosted by Yaël Ossowski (@YaelOss) & David Clement (@ClementLiberty).
Consumer Choice Radio is a weekly conversation featuring the latest news, interviews, and expert analysis that covers consumer topics around the world.
- Environmental protesters continue their rail blockade in Canada and people don’t want to take it anymore
- CPAC and Washington, D.C.
- Mayor Big Gulp Michael Bloomberg making a huge ad push in North and South Carolina
- INTERVIEW: Fred Roeder, @FredCyrusRoeder,
, Managing Director, Consumer Choice Center: The panic around Coronavirus will do more harm
- INTERVIEW: Randal Meyer, @RandalJohnMeyer,
, Executive Director of The Global Alliance for Cannabis Commerce: Cannabis legalization in the United States
- The World Health Organization: Time for reform?
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on 29. Feb. 2020.