Consumer Choice Radio: Ep. 7
Consumer Choice Radio is a weekly conversation featuring the latest news, interviews, and expert analysis that covers consumer topics around the world.
- Mayor “Big Gulp” Bloomberg gets railroaded at the Democratic debate
- A rail blockade brings Canada to its knees
- The Straw Police are real…and they’re here
- DEBATE: Should you recline your seat in economy class?
- Awesome Consumer Choice Center hits around the world: European Railways Index
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on 22. Feb. 2020.
DEMOCRATIC DEBATES GO CRAZY
- Bloomberg Disses Sanders’ Socialism: ‘Other Countries Tried That. It Was Called Communism and It Just Didn’t Work.’
- Yes, You Can Build Your Way to Affordable Housing – Sightline Institute
- The Reality of Social Housing in Vienna
FREE TRADE 4 US
- White House Admits That Trump Trade Stance Did Depress Economy
SMART CANNABIS POLICY
- One-third of Canadian cannabis users unsure of brands purchased: Report | Toronto Sun
- Why cannabis sponsors the cleanup of more Colorado highway miles than any other industry
- Alabama Lawmakers Approve Medical Marijuana Legalization Bill
- A Major Study That Fueled National Vape Panic Has Been Retracted
- Joachim Schüz, head of environment and radiation at the WHO’s cancer research agency: “E-cigarettes are in ‘no way as harmful’ as tobacco cigarettes and could help heavy smokers to quit.”
GREEN NEW DEAL
- Canada’s CN rail system shut over blockade – BBC News
- As Canada’s Frustrations Grow Over Rail Blockade, Trudeau Gets Heckled
- Canada’s prime minister rejected calls to use force against Indigenous protesters opposed to a pipeline. An opposition leader asked: “Will our country be one of rule of law or one of rule of mob?”
CONSUMER CHOICE FUNNIES
- Ronny Chieng: STRAW POLICE
- Should you be able to recline your seat on a short-haul flight
CONSUMER CHOICE CENTER HITS
- European Railway Station Index 2020 – Consumer Choice Center
- Are Timeshares the Ultimate Vacation Racket?
- Why does the Chinese Communist party want my credit history?
- China Expels Three Wall Street Journal Reporters
- Coronavirus Kills International Capacity
- Johnson & Johnson working on coronavirus treatment with US government, Belgium researchers