Consumer Choice Radio: Ep. 6
Consumer Choice Radio is a weekly conversation featuring the latest news, interviews, and expert analysis that covers consumer topics around the world.
- Huawei finally charged; why do the Chinese want Yaël’s credit report?
- Bloomberg’s leaked tape and Stop-And-Frisk Apology
- The mayoral memes are hitting hard
- The unions are going against Bernie
- Trump at the Daytona 500 will be an absolute BONANZA
- Los Angeles expunges cannabis criminal records
- Awesome Consumer Choice Center hits around the world
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on 15. Feb. 2020.
- New Hampshire
CONSUMER CHOICE CENTER MEDIA HITS
- Level the cannabis ingesting field by legalizing consumption in commercial spaces
- The US Charges Huawei with racketeering
- McClatchy Co- second-largest newspaper group files for bankruptcy