Consumer Choice Radio: Ep. 13
Consumer Choice Radio is a weekly conversation featuring the latest news, interviews, and expert analysis that covers consumer topics around the world.
- Keeping Entertained: Netflix shows to watch?
- Joe Exotic unleashed
- Chinese Communists are exporting garbage tests
- THE GREAT MASK DEBATE: Why did our government tell us masks don’t work?
- INTERVIEW: Casey Given, Executive Director, Young Voices (separate video here)
- Sending police and National Guard to enforce quarantine?
- Consumer Choice Center media hits
Broadcast on The Big Talker 106.7 WFBT FM on April 4, 2020.
Subscribe to our YouTube Page: http://youtube.com/consumerchoicecenter
- In fight against coronavirus, governments embrace surveillance: European countries are hollowing out hard-fought privacy standards as they embrace tech solutions to fight the coronavirus.
- Edward Snowden says COVID-19 could give governments invasive new data-collection powers that could last long after the pandemic